Placing debris near or on trees, poles or other structures makes removal difficult. This includes fire hydrants and meters.
Debris should be placed curbside.
Debris must not block roadway.
Remove or secure appliance doors.
Debris separation Please separate debris into six categories:
1. CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS Building materials, drywall, lumber, carpet, furniture, plumbing
2. ELECTRONICS Television, computer, stereo, phone, DVD player
3. LARGE APPLIANCES Refrigerator, wash/dryer, air conditioner, stove, water heater, dishwasher
4. HAZARDOUS WASTE Oil, battery, pesticide, paint, cleaning supplies, compressed gas
5. HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE bagged garbage, discarded food, paper, packaging
6. VEGETATIVE DEBRIS Tree branches, leaves, logs, plants
Please note: ** If you must bag your storm-generated debris, please use clear plastic bags. **
If you have any questions please CALL (337)492-5449 are (337)492-5660
M. LARRY RICHARD
IBERIA PARISH PRESIDENT