• Placing debris near or on trees, poles or other structures makes removal difficult. This includes fire hydrants and meters.
• Debris should be placed curbside.
• Debris must not block roadway.
• Remove or secure appliance doors.
• Debris separation – Please separate debris into six categories:
1. CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS – Building materials, drywall, lumber, carpet, furniture, plumbing
2. ELECTRONICS – Television, computer, stereo, phone, DVD player
3. LARGE APPLIANCES – Refrigerator, wash/dryer, air conditioner, stove, water heater, dishwasher
4. HAZARDOUS WASTE – Oil, battery, pesticide, paint, cleaning supplies, compressed gas
5. HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE– bagged garbage, discarded food, paper, packaging
6. VEGETATIVE DEBRIS – Tree branches, leaves, logs, plants
Please note: ** If you must bag your storm-generated debris, please use clear plastic bags. **
If you have any questions please CALL (337)492-5449 are (337)492-5660
M. LARRY RICHARD
IBERIA PARISH PRESIDENT